An inverter is a device that converts battery power (DC) into alternating current (AC) of a higher voltage. This means that most inverters are installed and used in conjunction with a battery bank of some sort - a common set up in off-grid solar installations. Many off-grid electrical systems (those not powered by electricity from a utility company) use 12-volt DC power to run simple loads such as lights. (Any consumption of electrical power is called a load.) Such systems are commonly referred to as low-voltage DC systems. Powered by a 12-volt DC system, you can enjoy the benefits of electric lights, entertainment systems, laptop computers, and other devices that can be operated off a car battery.Call Us
Feature of Inverter battery
- Stable quality & High reliability.
- Higher tolerance against damage from deep discharge.
- Extended shelf life, low self-discharge rate.
- Delivers the best combination cycling and deep cycle services.
- Personnel-wise attendance tracking and monitoring
- Prevention of Thermal runaway through efficient heat dissipation
- High pressure venting system leads to high oxygen recombination efficiency.